Perform rescue from a live LV panel
This course is comprised of 2 distinct parts. The goal of the Part 1 is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be awarded a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
You must successfully complete Part 1 before you can be assessed for Part 2. The goal of Part 2 is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be awarded a Statement of Attainment for UETTDRRF06B- Perform rescue from a live LV panel.
These Statements of Attainment are nationally recognised.
- Access to the Internet. (Some of this course is delivered online)
- A webcam attached to your computer (or a smartphone - call us to learn how to use your phone as a webcam)
- A driver's licence or other form of photo-identity (such as a passport or 18+ card)
- Ability to attend our training centre at 52 Grice Street Clontarf, to attend a practical assessment. You can use our online booking system to arrange a practical assessment at a date and time that suits you.
- Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy skills
Our course is divided into the following parts:
- Introduction and Enrolment
- HLTAID001 - Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- UETTDRRF06B - Perform rescue from a live LV Panel
The Assessment Process
All of the on-line parts of this course require a 100% pass mark. You will be provided with all of the information and resources you need to achieve this.
If you answer a question incorrectly, you will be taken back 2 questions and presented with a different set of questions. It is therefore strongly advised that you should NOT attempt to click or guess your way through this course. If you are unsure of an answer to a question, you should watch the resource provided for you.